Organic Cotton Interlock
Great for keeping up with your little one's big outdoor adventures, our long-sleeved Discovery Applique Top is inspired by the National Trust's'50 things to do before you're 11 €š¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places. This new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! Pop on with our matching Reversible Pull Ups and Snuggle Fleece to create the perfect outfit for stargazing or taking a night-time nature walk! Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Made from GOTS certified Organic Cotton Interlock
- Touch of stretchy Elastane in the rib neckband for extra comfort
- Super-duper soft and cosy
- In a fab gold breton stripe design with a cute hedgehog character applique on the front
- Sizes 0 to 4 years: Popper fastenings to the side of the neck for easy dressing
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
We offer FREE next day delivery for orders with a total value over £100.
For orders under £100, we offer a standard delivery for £4.95, or next day for £5.95.